Nikon Introduces the MONARCH 3000 STABILIZED Laser Rangefinder
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 6th March 2018: Nikon is pleased to announce the release of the Laser Rangefinder MONARCH 3000 STABILIZED — a new, improved model of the MONARCH 7i VR Laser Rangefinder.
Red internal display
The MONARCH 3000 STABILIZED has a smaller and lighter body which employs a vibration reduction function, and now features an extended maximum measurement distance of 2,740 metres/3,000 yards¹ to support long-range measurement.
The brightness system of the new easier-to-view red internal display employs an automatic adjustment function, which automatically fine-tunes the display brightness according to the surrounding ambient light level.
The measurement response of the MONARCH 3000 STABILIZED is fast and stable regardless of the distance to the target. The advanced HYPER READ is employed, displaying measurement results in approx. 0.3 second, meaning stress-free, rapid measurements are achieved without missing the crucial moment. The body has a waterproof and fog proof structure that provides protection from unexpected water splashes, accidental drops into water, and sudden weather changes.
The MONARCH 3000 STABILIZED, with its enhanced operability and measurement capabilities, is recommended for both those who are employing a portable Laser Rangefinder for the first time as well as existing users who require more from their current models. Everything that users need in a portable Laser Rangefinder, such as an easier-to-view display, quick response, and compactness are condensed into the MONARCH 3000 STABILIZED.
• Measurement range: 7.3-2,740 m/8-3,000 yd¹
• STABILIZED function is employed for facilitating measurement to more distant, smaller targets while reducing the vibration caused by hand movement
• Effect of vibration reduction: Vibrations of the image in the viewfinder caused by hand movement (sinusoidal waves) are reduced to approx. 1/5 or less²
• Red internal display enables easier viewing in any situation. Automatic brightness adjustment function fine tunes the display brightness according to the surrounding ambient light level
• Quick and stable measurement response regardless of distance — HYPER READ is much evolved and displays the measurement result in approx. 0.3 seconds
• Horizontal Distance display mode and Actual Distance display mode can be easily switched — ID (incline/decline) Technology
• Target Priority Switch System for measuring overlapping subjects
• First Target Priority mode displays the distance of the closest subject — useful when measuring the distance to a subject in front of an overlapping background
• Distant Target Priority mode displays that of the farthest subject — useful in wooded areas
• Distance measurement display step: 0.1 m/yd
• Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
• High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
• Large ocular for easy viewing (18 mm)
• Wide field of view (7.5 degrees)
• Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
• Dioptre adjustment function
• Compact body design for comfortable holding (weight 180 g)
• Waterproof up to 1 m for 10 minutes and fog proof but not designed for underwater usage. The battery chamber is rainproof
• Wide temperature tolerance: -10˚C to +50˚C
¹ Reference value. Under Nikon’s measurement conditions
² Based on Nikon’s measurement standards.
- NIKON ADDS VERSATILE DX ZOOM LENS TO ITS NIKKOR Z RANGE
- NIKON INTRODUCES TWO NEW MONARCH BINOCULARS TO BRING THE BEAUTY OF NATURE TO LIFE
- Nikon releases the NIKKOR Z 40mm f/2, a compact and lightweight prime lens for the Nikon Z mount system
- NIKON SCOOPS FOUR WINS AT THE 2021-2022 EISA AWARDS
- NIKON LAUNCHES THREE NEW RANGEFINDERS TO TAKE YOUR GOLF GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL
- NIKON DEVELOPS NEW HIGH-POWER Z SERIES ZOOM LENS
- NIKON ANNOUNCES THE NIKON Z fc MIRRORLESS CAMERA
- Nikon, CIWEM, WaterBear and ARUP Announce Judges for Environmental Photographer of the Year 2021 Competition
- Nikon to expand its Z mount lens range with the development of the NIKKOR Z 28mm f/2.8 and NIKKOR Z 40mm f/2
- Reveal the beauty you see with the first Z series macro lenses