NIKON ANNOUNCES THE ‘#ZCREATORS’
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 13 December 2019 – Nikon today announces the launch of its global #Zcreators community, consisting of visionary artists exploring new ground with Nikon’s Z series mirrorless system.
Some of the first photographers to become #Zcreators in Europe include Lina Kayser, a Norwegian photographer specialising in wildlife imagery; Callicles, a French photographer with a focus on travel and architecture; and Alex Barcella, an Italian photographer who shoots impressive landscapes across the world.
The #Zcreators community is open to all kind of visionary artists of all levels, using Nikon’s Z series mirrorless system. With the hashtag #Zcreators, photographers and videographers are encouraged to share content, advice and insights, to inspire each other to tell stories in entirely new ways.
Underpinning the community are the technical capabilities of the Nikon Z 7, Z 6, Z 50 and NIKKOR Z lenses to support innovative storytelling, via stunning imagery and video.
For more information about the #Zcreators, please click here.
For more details on Nikon’s Z series mirrorless system, please click here.
Follow and use #Zcreators to keep updated on, and participate in, the growing community.
- NIKON ADDS VERSATILE DX ZOOM LENS TO ITS NIKKOR Z RANGE
- NIKON INTRODUCES TWO NEW MONARCH BINOCULARS TO BRING THE BEAUTY OF NATURE TO LIFE
- Nikon releases the NIKKOR Z 40mm f/2, a compact and lightweight prime lens for the Nikon Z mount system
- NIKON SCOOPS FOUR WINS AT THE 2021-2022 EISA AWARDS
- NIKON LAUNCHES THREE NEW RANGEFINDERS TO TAKE YOUR GOLF GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL
- NIKON DEVELOPS NEW HIGH-POWER Z SERIES ZOOM LENS
- NIKON ANNOUNCES THE NIKON Z fc MIRRORLESS CAMERA
- Nikon, CIWEM, WaterBear and ARUP Announce Judges for Environmental Photographer of the Year 2021 Competition
- Nikon to expand its Z mount lens range with the development of the NIKKOR Z 28mm f/2.8 and NIKKOR Z 40mm f/2
- Reveal the beauty you see with the first Z series macro lenses